This website is operated by Playmobil (UK) Ltd, a company incorporated in England & Wales with company number 01493033 and whose registered office is at Regency House, 1 Miles Gray Road, Basildon, Essex. SS14 3RW (referred
to as “Playmobil”, “us” or “we”). Access to and use of our website and the sale and purchase of products from our website are governed by the Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Sale (together “Terms & Conditions”) set out
below. By using our website and placing orders for the purchase of our goods via our website, you are agreeing to accept these Terms & Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms & Conditions then do not use our website or place orders
- The contract between us
- We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us, we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you
at the email address you provided when registering.
- For the avoidance of doubt, receipt of an order via our website does not constitute acceptance of an order.
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on our website and include V.A.T.
- You may be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Click here to view our delivery charges.
- Right for you to cancel your contract
- [Subject to clause 2.3.2], you may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for
cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- You cannot cancel your contract if the goods you have ordered are newspapers or magazines or if you have taken any audio or video recording or computer software out of the sealed package in which it was delivered to you.
- To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing either by post or by email email@example.com
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then [unless, under clause 2.3.2, you do not have a right to cancel] you must send the goods back to us at our address detailed in clause 2.3.7 below at your own cost
and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our address detailed in clause
2.3.7 below at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit/debit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT
the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to
deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
- As well as your right to cancel your contract with us as set out in clauses 2.3.1 to 2.3.5, should you wish to return any goods, then you may do so at any time within seven working days of the purchase date PROVIDED they are returned
to us in the same condition (including the original packaging) as they were when sold. If you do not have proof of purchase then, providing the goods are in the same condition (including the original packaging) as when sold
we may, at our sole discretion, exchange the goods for other goods to the same value, or issue you a credit note.
- All goods being returned under this clause 2.3 should be returned to the following address:
Playmobil UK Ltd
Customer Service Department
1 Miles Gray Road
- Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract with you if:
- we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- we do not deliver to your area; or
- one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit/debit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be
obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- Items out of stock
- If an item you order is currently out of stock we will only deliver those items of your order currently in stock. Out of stock item(s) will not be delivered when they become available. OUT OF STOCK ITEMS MUST BE RE-ORDERED.
- You will only be charged for the items we deliver to you.
- Delivery of goods to you
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
- Delivery will normally be made within 5 working days after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order being accepted.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- Faulty Items
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within
10 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date
on which you ordered the goods.
- If you notify a problem to us under this clause, our only obligation will be, at your option:
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this
condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to, at your request, refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause 2.7.3(c) above.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Sale is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable consumer protection laws or other statutory rights that may not be excluded
nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these Terms & Conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at Regency House, 1 Miles Gray Road, Basildon, Essex. SS14 3RW or e-mailed to us
at firstname.lastname@example.org All notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
- Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including,
without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions of Sale is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
You acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms of our Privacy Statement.
- Third party rights
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or agents, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not
affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
- Governing law
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
- Entire agreement
us. Nothing said by any sales person on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these Terms and Conditions of Sale or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by us. Save
for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
- Platform for extrajudicial online dispute resolutions
According to EU regulation Nr. 524/2013 the European Commission has established an interactive website for the extrajudicial settlement of online legal transactions. You can reach the OS platform of the European Commission here: