Searching for something in the PLAYMOBIL® Online Shop
Enter the word or product number you wish to find. While you are typing, you will be shown several suggestions and the number of possible hits for this search word.
All PLAYMOBIL® products containing your search word will be displayed in a list.
Search for: Knights
Lion Knight's Castle
Falcon Knight’s Castle
Filtering your search results
Would you like to narrow down your search? By using the filtering function, you may sort the products according to price, type, age etc.
Using your Shopping Cart
When you have decided to purchase an item, simply click “Add to Cart” on the product page and the item will be added to your order.
The number of products and their price will be displayed beside the shopping cart symbol at the top. If you move your mouse over the shopping cart symbol, you will receive further information about the selected products.
On the Shopping Cart screen, you can change the quantity of the selected products. Simply enter the desired quantity in the allocated field, or change the quantity by clicking on the symbols “+” or “-“.
You can also remove the products you have selected from your cart by clicking the “x” button next to the respective product.
When you have reviewed the contents of your shopping cart and are satisfied with your selections, and have agreed to the Terms and Conditions of our store, you may purchase the items by clicking the "Checkout" button. Please follow the further steps of the order process (see also “Ordering”).
Registration at the PLAYMOBIL® Online Shop
If you already have a customer account at the PLAYMOBIL Online Shop, click on “Login” and enter your email address/user name and your password.
Would you like to create a new account? There are two ways how you can register with us:
Click on “Register”, fill in the fields for your name and login data and choose a password. Repeat the password in the next line and click on “Submit”.
You can also create a new account during the ordering process. First, choose the desired products in the online shop. The Shopping Cart then offers you the option “Create An Account”.
Please note: The fields marked with a blue asterix are mandatory, and have to be completed for registering and ordering!
Forgot your password?
Never mind! Simply click on “Forgot Password?” in the Login section and enter your email address. We will then send a link to you by email so you can reset your password.
How to order
When does my order become effective?
When you have selected a product you wish to order, simply click “Add to Cart” on the product page and the product will be added. Continue like this until you have added all products you would like to buy. When you have reviewed the contents of your shopping cart and are satisfied with your selections, and have agreed to the Terms and Conditions of our store, you may purchase the items by clicking the "Checkout" button.
During the next steps, you will be asked to select your delivery address. You can then choose your billing address (if different from your delivery address) your payment method, or redeem a Gift Certificate. You will then be shown an overview, giving you the possibility to check your order again. If you would like to change or correct something, you can go back to the steps before and change your details.
By clicking the button “Submit Order”, you confirm that you want to purchase the products listed in your order.
Your order details
Your order details will be saved. Like your customer information and our Terms and Conditions, they can be accessed or printed at any time. Just log in to our Online Shop again. You can also check the status of your order in your customer account.
In the PLAYMOBIL® Online Shop you can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal. Please note that the billing address used must be the address of where the payment card is registered .
You may also redeem a Gift Certificate to cover your invoice.
Have you been given a gift certificate and would like to redeem it with your next order? Just enter the code shown on your gift certificate during the checkout process (step 2 “Billing”) and click “Apply” to redeem your gift certificate.
If you haven’t used up the whole amount on your gift certificate you can view the remaining value in your customer account under “Gift Certificates” at any time. You may then re-enter the code with your next order to redeem the remaining value.
Confirming your order
When you have placed an order at the PLAYMOBIL® Online Shop, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. You can view the status of your order at any time in your customer account. Just click on “Orders” and choose the order that you would like to receive more information about.
If you have questions about your order and would like to contact our customer service department, please call 01268 490184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of delivery
Delivery will normally be made within 5 - 7 working days after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order being accepted (This does not include Bank Holidays in Germany and the UK). Please note spare parts orders may take up to 10 working days for delivery.
Parcels are shipped via UPS, please note that if you have a small order (less than 1kg) it may be despatched by Royal Mail. Orders will be delivered Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Unfortunately we are not able to offer an express shipment at this time.
Our UK Shipping Costs are as follows:
Order Value £0.00 - £30.00 = £3.50
Order Value £30.01+ = Free of Charge
Orders for delivery to the Channel Islands can be placed on the website and the delivery charge will be £15.00.
Orders for delivery to the Republic of Ireland cannot be placed on the website: Please contact the Customer Service Department on 01268 490 184 for shipping costs, and to place your order.
To make sure your personal data and computer are safe at all times while surfing on the Internet, we recommend using the most current version of your browser.
The SSL encryption has become a standard on the Internet. It is based on the encryption of data communication between your Internet browser and our server, to avoid security issues from third parties.
The order process in the Playmobil® Online Shop uses SSL to secure your personal data (e.g. your address or your credit card number) against third parties. The encryption is activated in the order process from Step 2 – “Billing”.
Returns, Refunds, and Replacements
Cancellation of Order
You may cancel your order with us at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
To cancel your order you must notify us in writing either by post at the address below or by email to email@example.com
If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then you must send the goods back to us at our address detailed below at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract and we have already processed the goods for delivery, you should return the items, unpacked to our Customer Service Department at the address below.
Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your order, any sum debited to us from your Credit/Debit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
Cancellation of Order
Should you wish to return any goods, you may do so at any time within seven working days of the purchase date PROVIDED, they are returned to us in the same condition (including the original packaging) as they were when sold. If you do not have proof of purchase then, providing the goods are in the same condition (including the original packaging) as when sold we may, at our sole discretion, exchange the goods for other goods to the same value, or issue you a credit note.
If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
If you notify a problem to us, our only obligation will be, at your option: (a) to make good any shortage or non-delivery; (b) to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or (c) to refund the amount paid for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
This is not intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable consumer protection laws or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details of our cancellation, refund and return policy.
All goods should be returned to the following address:
Playmobil UK Ltd
Customer Service Department
6 Argent Court
Southfields Business Park
Copyright 2013 Geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG, Zirndorf, Germany
All rights reserved. All texts, images, diagrams, sound, animation and video files as well as their arrangement are subject to copyright law and all other laws pertaining to the protection of intellectual property. The contents of this website must not be copied, changed, distributed or otherwise be made available to third parties either for trade purposes or for distribution. Usage of our materials on other websites is equally forbidden.
You may download the contents of this website solely for your personal, non-commercial, private use, in accordance with our Internet Guidelines and provided that you regard all copyright, brand and other protective laws, especially by not deleting the respective information or making it otherwise inaccessible or illegible. All changes or the use of the contents of our website for any other purpose is a violation of our rights and is expressly forbidden.
If not otherwise indicated, all trademarks mentioned on the PLAYMOBIL® website are brands protected by law of geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co.KG. This especially pertains to the brands PLAYMOBIL®, PLAYMOBIL® 1.2.3, PLAYMOBIL® RC Train and PLAYMOBIL® Funpark. These brands are protected nationally and internationally and must neither be reproduced nor copied, changed or used in any other way without the express prior permission of geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co.KG.
Our website has been created with the greatest possible care. Even if we assume that the information provided by us is correct it may contain mistakes or inaccuracies. Therefore, we provide this information without any assurances or guarantees of any kind, either express or tacit. Also excluded are any tacit guarantees concerning the trading capabilities, suitability for certain purposes or the non-violation of laws and patents. We exclude any liability for damages resulting from the perusal of this website directly or indirectly unless they were intentional or due to negligence on our part. We especially issue no guarantee that our website, its contents and/or the server on which it is located is not contaminated by viruses. Additionally, we point out that we do not supervise other websites containing a link to our website and cannot be held responsible for their contents.
PLAYMOBIL® wants to present itself to you with an innovative and informative Internet programme. Therefore, we hope that you enjoy your visit to our website. The intellectual property contained in it, such as patents, brand names and proprietary rights are protected and this website does not convey a license for using the intellectual property of PLAYMOBIL® or any third parties.
We would like to know your opinion on our products and our website. However, we want to point out that we do not regard any messages received from you as confidential. Furthermore, we have the right to use your information in any way we see fit and without any obligations whatsoever toward you. The information we receive becomes the property of PLAYMOBIL® on receipt and we have the right to use all ideas, concepts, know-how or technical information including the development, production and distribution of products without any obligation for financial compensation toward you.
geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG Data Protection Statement
Thank you for visiting our website and taking an interest in our company. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We process your data in compliance with the applicable legal specifications regarding the protection of personal data, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) and the country-specific implementation laws that apply for us. The purpose of this Data Protection Statement is to provide you with comprehensive information about the processing of your personal data by geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG and the rights to which you are entitled.
Personal data is information that make it possible to identify a natural person. In particular this includes your name, date of birth, address, phone number and email address, as well as your IP address.
Anonymous data is data that does not enable a user to be identified in any way.
The controller and data protection officer
Address (company address for service):
geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG
Brandstätterstraße 2 - 10
D - 90513 Zirndorf
Data protection officer contact:
Your rights as a data subject
Firstly we would like to inform you of your rights as a data subject. These rights are standardised in Articles 15-22 of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This includes:
1. The right to access (Art. 15 GDPR)
2. The right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR)
3. The right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR)
4. The right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
5. The right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
6. The right to object to processing (Art. 21 GDPR)
In order to assert these rights, please contact dataUK@playmobil.de. The same applies if you have questions on how data is processed in our company. You are also entitled to lodge complaints with a supervisory authority for data protection.
Rights to object
In the context of rights to object, please note the following:
If we process your personal data for the purpose of direct advertising, you have the right to object to this data processing at any time without stating reasons. The same also applies for any profiling insofar as it is associated with the direct advertising.
If you object to processing for the purposes of direct advertising, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes. Making an objection is free of charge and can be done via submission in any form; if possible, please submit any objection to dataUK@playmobil.de.
In the event that we process your data for the purpose of legitimate interests, you may at any time object to this processing on grounds relating to your particular situation; this also applies for any profiling supported by these provisions.
We will then no longer process your personal data unless we are able to demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if processing services the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Purposes and legal bases of data processing
When processing your personal data, the provisions of GDPR and all other applicable data protection law are complied with. The legal basis for data processing arises in particular from Art. 6, GDPR.
We use your data for initiating business; fulfilling contractual and legal obligations; implementing the contractual relationship; offering products and services; and strengthening the customer relationship, which may also include analysis for the purpose of marketing and direct advertising.
Your consent also represents a permission instruction under data protection law. We hereby inform you of the purposes of data processing and your right to object. If consent also relates to processing special categories of personal data, we will make explicit reference to this in the consent.
Special categories of personal data, as defined by Art. 9 Para 1 GDPR, may only be processed when necessary due to legal specifications and when there is no grounds to suspect that your legitimate interest in the exclusion of processing takes precedence.
Disclosure to third parties
We will only disclose your data to third parties in the framework of legal provisions or in the event of corresponding consent. Otherwise we will not disclose your data to third parties unless we are required to do so due to compulsory legal stipulations (disclosure to external bodies such as supervisory authorities or law enforcement authorities).
Data recipients / categories of recipients
Within our company, we ensure that only individuals who require your data to fulfil contractual and legal obligations receive access to that data.
In many cases, service providers support our departments in performing their tasks. These service providers support our specialist departments, for example, in credit checks, data analysis, newsletter dispatch, etc. The necessary data protection contracts have been concluded with all service providers.
In order to process shipping orders with UPS, the recipient’s name, address, phone number and email address are recorded. This data is passed on to UPS so it can process shipping for this order. After the data are transferred, the recipient receives a shipping confirmation email from UPS, with shipping tracking information. By accepting this data privacy statement, you hereby consent to this procedure.
Transfer to third countries/intention to transfer to third countries
Data is transferred to third countries (outside the European Union and/or the European Economic Area) only in as far as this is: necessary for carrying out the contractual relationship; required by law; or you have provided us with your consent for us to do so.
We transfer your personal data to a service provider or group companies outside the European Economic Area: Salesforce (US states and Asia-Pacific).
The Salesforce data privacy policies are available to view here: http://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/
Period of data storage
We store your data for as long as is needed for the respective purpose of processing. Please note that many retention periods exist requiring that data continues to be stored. This particularly relates to retention obligations under commercial or fiscal law (such as the Commercial Code (Handelsgesetzbuch, HGB), General Fiscal Law (Abgabenordnung, AbgO), etc.). Unless there are further-reaching retention obligations, the data will be routinely erased once the relevant purpose has been fulfilled.
In addition, we may retain data if you have provided your authorisation for us to do so, or if legal disputes arise within the statutory limitation period and we use pieces of evidence that become subject to legal limitation periods, which may be up to thirty years; the regular limitation period is three years.
Secure transfer of your data
We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures for the best possible protection of the data we store against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction, or access by unauthorised individuals. Security levels are reviewed on an ongoing basis in collaboration with security experts, and adapted to new security standards.
Data exchange from and to our web server is encrypted in every case. We offer HTTPS as a transfer protocol for our web presence, in each case subject to the use of current encryption protocols.
We also offer our users content encryption within the contact forms. We are the only party able to decrypt this data. There is also the option of using alternative channels of communication (e.g. post).
Obligation to provide data
Various personal data is required for the establishment, implementation, and termination of the contractual relationship, and the fulfilment of the associated contractual and legal obligations. The same applies for the use of our website and the various functions it offers.
We have summarised the details of this in the point above. In certain cases, data also needs to be collected or made available as a result of legal provisions. Please note that it is not possible to process your enquiry or execute an underlying contractual relationship without the provision of this data.
Categories, sources, and the origin of data
Which data we process is determined by the relative context: It depends, for example, on whether you place an order online or enter an enquiry into our contact form, or are submitting a complaint.
Please note that we may also make information for particular processing situations separately available to an appropriate body, for example when a contact enquiry is sent.
We collect and process the following data when you visit our website:
1. The name of your internet service provider
2. Information about the website from which you reach our site
3. The web browser and operating system you are using
4. The IP address allocated by your internet service provider
5. The files requested, data volume transferred, and downloads/file export
6. Information about the webpages that you access on our site, including the date and time
We collect and process the following data when you submit a contact enquiry:
1. Surname and first name
3. Email address
5. Information on your requests and interests
We process the following data in the course of the order:
2. Surname and first name
3. Company name
4. Date of birth
5. Delivery address
6. Invoice address
7. Email address
8. Phone number
9. Data that may legitimately be processed from other sources
We collect and process the following data for newsletters:
1. Surname and first name
2. Email address
5. Analytical data from the newsletter evaluation (We analyze among other things the click and opening rate of the newsletters, as well as the purchase behavior of our newsletter subscribers)
We collect and process the following data for competitions:
1. Surname and first name
2. Postal address and/or address
3. Email address
4. Date of birth
In order for Playmobil to dispatch your catalogue, we process the following data:
2. second name, first name
3. adress and house number
7. e-mail address
8. telephone number
Contact form/making contact by email (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a, b GDPR)
Our website contains a contact form that can be used to make contact electronically. If you write to us using the contact form, we process the personal data you provide in the contact form in order to make contact and respond to your questions and requests.
The principle of data economy and data reduction is taken into account here, in that you only need to provide the data that we need in order to make contact with you. This comprises your email address, title, first name, surname, subject, and the message field itself. In addition, your IP address is processed for reasons of technical necessity and legal safeguarding. All other data fields are voluntary, and you have the option of filling them out (for example for a better-tailored response to your questions).
If you contact us by email, we will process the personal data you provide in the email purely for the purpose of processing your enquiry.
Newsletters (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR)
You can subscribe to a free-of-charge newsletter on our website. Your name and the email address provided during newsletter registration will be used for sending the personalised newsletter.
The principle of data economy and data reduction is taken into account here, as only the email address (and where applicable a name for a personalised newsletter) is identified as a mandatory field. When you subscribe to the newsletter, your IP address will also be processed for reasons of technical necessity and legal safeguarding.
You may of course end your subscription at any time using the unsubscribe option provided in the newsletter, thereby revoking your consent.
We use the double opt-in procedure for sending newsletters by e-mail. This means that you will only receive advertising by e-mail if you have expressly confirmed beforehand that we should activate the newsletter service. This is done by sending you a notification e-mail and asking you to confirm that you would like to receive our newsletter at this e-mail address by clicking on a link contained in this e-mail.
Competition/consent to advertising (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a, b GDPR)
You can take part in our competition on our website. If you fill out the competition form, we will process the data provided there solely to run the competition.
The principle of data economy and data reduction is taken into account in that you only need to provide the data that is necessary for us to run the competition and for prize notification. This comprises, for example, your name, email address, title, postal address, and country.
Mandatory fields are marked with (*). Your IP address will also be processed for reasons of technical necessity and legal safeguarding. The remaining fields are optional and you are very welcome to complete them if you would like to. Unfortunately, we are not able to conduct the competition without the information requested in mandatory fields, so it will not be possible to take part.
As part of the competition form, you also have the option of providing us with your consent to receive advertising. It is of course also possible to take part in the competition without giving your consent to receive advertising.
If you give your consent by marking the relevant checkbox, we will also process your personal data to send you information and offers relating to products/services (products and (exclusive) offers from the PLAYMOBIL brand operated by geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG) by post.
You may withdraw your consent at any time without stating reasons, by calling +49 911 9666-0, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or writing by post to geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co.KG, Brandstätter Str. 2-10, D – 90513 Zirndorf.
The webshop (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR)
We process the data you provide in the context of the order form only for the purposes of implementing and/or transacting the contractual relationship, unless you agree to its further use.
The principle of data economy and data reduction is taken into account in that you only need to provide us with data that we require in order to implement the contract and/or to fulfil our contractual obligations (i.e. your name, address, email address, and the payment details required for the selected payment type) or which we are legally required to collect.
In addition, your IP address is processed for reasons of technical necessity and legal safeguarding. Without this data being provided, we must unfortunately refuse to enter into a contract as we will not then be able to implement it, or we may need to terminate an existing contract. You are of course also free to provide more data if you would like to.
Registration/customer account (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a, b GDPR)
On our website, we offer users the opportunity to register by providing their personal data. The advantage of this is that you are able to view your order history, and the data you provide is stored for the order form, meaning that you will not need to enter the information again the next time you place an order.
Registration is therefore either necessary in order to fulfil a contract (via our online shop) with you or to implement pre-contractual measures, or possible if guest access is also made available.
The principle of data economy and data reduction is taken into account here as only the data required for registration is marked with an asterisk (*). These are, for example, an email address and password including a password confirmation.
If you wish to place an order in our shop, we also need information about the invoice address (title, first name, surname, postal address, phone number) for delivery. If the delivery address differs from the invoice address, the above information must also be provided for the delivery address.
Registering on our website also causes the user’s IP address, the date, and the time of registration to be stored (technical background data). By pressing the “Register now” button, you provide your consent for the processing of your data.
Please note: The password you allocate will be stored within our organisation in encrypted format. Employees of our company are not able to read this password. They are therefore unable to provide you with information if you forget your password.
Should this happen, use the “Forgotten password” function, which sends you a new, automatically generated password by email. No employee is entitled to ask you for your password during a phone call or in writing. So please never disclose your password if you receive any requests of this type.
Completing the registration process causes your data to be stored within our organisation in order for you to use the protected customer area. As soon as you register on our website, with your email address as the username and with a password, this data will be made available for actions that you perform on our website (e.g. for placing orders in our online shop). Orders placed can be viewed in the order history. You can make changes to the invoice or delivery address here.
Registered individuals are free to independently change/rectify the invoice or delivery address in the order history. Our customer service team is also happy to change or rectify this information if you get in touch with them. You can of course also terminate or delete your registration and your customer account (under “My customer account”, “Delete customer account”).
Payment systems (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a, b GDPR) and credit checks (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR)
You can pay on account, with your credit card, by PayPal, by cash on delivery, or by direct debit (SEPA direct debit) in our online shop. The respective payment-relevant data is collected for this purpose, so that your order and payment can be processed. In addition, your IP address is processed for reasons of technical necessity and legal safeguarding.
The principle of data economy and data reduction is taken into account in that you only need to provide us with the data that we need for the processing of payment and therefore the processing of the contract, or which we are legally required to record.
Without this data, we must unfortunately refuse to enter into a contract as we will not then be able to implement it.
The payment system we use utilises SSL encryption for the protected transfer of your data.
Note on the payment of invoices:
If you select the invoice payment type in our online shop, we will perform a credit check. To do so, credit history information is transferred to Arvato to determine risks relating to credit standing and default.
Data protection note for Arvato:
We transfer your data (name, address, and if applicable date of birth) to infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstr. 99, 76532 Baden-Baden, Germany in order to perform a credit check, procure information to assess the risk of default on payment using mathematical and statistical procedures based on address data, and verify your address (check for deliverability).
The legal bases for these transfers are Art. 6 Para 1 lit. b and Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f of the GDPR. Transfers on the basis of these provisions may only take place insofar as this is required for the purpose of the legitimate interests of our company or third parties, provided that the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects requiring the protection of personal data are not overriding. Detailed information on ICD as defined by Art. 14 GDPR, i.e. information regarding the business purpose, purposes of data storage, data recipients, right to self-declaration, entitlement to erasure or rectification, etc. is available in the annex and at the following link: (https://finance.arvato.com/icdinfoblatt) (in German only).
Note on credit card payment:
As is standard for credit card payments, the information regarding the credit card is reviewed and a credit check is performed.
Note on PayPal:
PayPal is a company which is part of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg. If the data subject selects PayPal as the payment option during the order process in our online shop, data relating to the data subject is automatically transferred to PayPal.
By selecting this payment option, the data subject consents to the transfer of personal data as required to process payment. The personal data transferred to PayPal is generally the data subject’s first name, surname, address, email address, IP address, phone number, mobile phone number, or other data that is necessary to process payment.
Such personal data that relates to the respective order is also necessary to process the purchase agreement. Details on data privacy at PayPal can be accessed at:
https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-prev (for the legal situation from 25 May 2018).
Note on the direct debit procedure:
As is standard with direct debits, your account details (IBAN and account holder) are recorded in order to debit the corresponding amount from your account.
Catalogue dispatch by post/ e-mail (Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. a, b EU-DS-GMO)
We only process the data provided by you within the scope of the order form to carry out the dispatch of the catalogue, unless you agree to further use.
Here, the principle of data economy and data avoidance is observed, in that you only have to give us the data that we absolutely need for the execution of the order (i.e. first name, last name, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number).
In addition, your IP address is processed for technical reasons and for legal protection.
Advertising purposes for existing customers (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR)
geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co.KG is interested in maintaining its customer relationship with you, and sending you information and offers relating to our products/services (catalogues and newsletters). We process your data for these reasons, in order to send you appropriate information and offers by email and post.
If you do not wish us to do so, you can object to the use of your personal data for the purposes of direct advertising at any time; this also applies for profiling in as far as it is associated with direct advertising. If you submit an objection, we will no longer process your data for this purpose.
The objection can be provided free-of-charge, in any form, and without stating reasons; you can submit your objection by calling +49 0911 9666-0, emailing email@example.com or by post to geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG, Brandstätterstraße 2-10, D - 90513 Zirndorf.
Automated decision-making in individual cases
We do not use any purely automated processing procedures for making decisions.
Cookies (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR / Art. 6 Para. 1 lit a GDPR in the event of consent)
These cookies enables us to analyse how users use our websites. This means that we can design the content of the website to meet the needs of its visitors. Cookies also enable us to measure how effective a particular advertisement is, and for example to place it depending on thematic user interests.
Most of the cookies we use are session cookies which are automatically deleted after your visit. Permanent cookies are automatically deleted from your computer when their term of validity (generally six months) is reached, or if you delete them yourself before the term of validity expires.
Most web browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can generally also change your browser settings if you would prefer not to send information. You can still continue to use our website without restrictions in this case (with the exception of configurators).
Please note: If you deactivate the saving of cookies, you may no longer be able to use all of our website’s functions to the full extent.
User profiles/web tracking procedures
Data protection note for econda:
Solutions and technologies from econda GmbH are used to record and save anonymised data and to create usage profiles based on this data using pseudonyms, in order to support needs-appropriate design and optimisation of this website. Cookies that enable a web browser to be recognised on repeat visits may be used for this purpose. However, usage profiles are not brought together with data relating to the holder of the pseudonym without explicit approval from the visitor. In particular, IP addresses are made unrecognisable immediately after receipt, meaning it is not possible to allocate usage profiles to IP addresses. Pseudonymised data is used on the basis of the regulations of Article 15, Para. 3 of the German Teleservices Act (Telemediengesetz, TMG). Visitors to this website may at any time object to the recording and storage of data with immediate effect here. The objection applies only for the device and web browser on which it was set; if required, please repeat the process on all of your devices. If you delete the opt-out cookie, your enquiries will once again be transferred to econda.
Online offers for children
Individuals under the age of 16 may not transfer personal data to us or issue a declaration of consent without the approval of their parent or legal guardian. We would like to invite parents and legal guardians to actively participate in their children’s online activities and interests.
Links to other providers
Our website also – clearly and identifiably – includes links to websites operated by other companies. Where links to other providers’ websites are provided, we have no influence over their content. For this reason, no guarantee can be provided and no liability can be accepted for this content. The respective provider or operator of the relevant pages is responsible for the content of these pages.
At the time that the link was placed, the linked pages were checked for possible legal violations and identifiable infringements of the law. No legal content was identifiable at the time that the link was placed. However, constant monitoring of the content of the linked pages is unreasonable without specific indication of an infringement of the law. In the event of infringements of the law becoming known, links of this type will be removed without delay.
For Non-Commercial Web Sites
We at geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG, the manufacturer of the PLAYMOBIL® family of products, are excited and honoured that many fans and enthusiasts around the world want to share with others information, ideas and their own experiences with respect to the PLAYMOBIL® family of products. As the Internet has developed into an international showcase where anyone can open up his or her computer to the world in the form of a personal web page, we have developed the following guidelines to ensure that any and all uses by fans and enthusiasts of the trademarks and copyrights associated with our products protects and respects our trademarks and copyrights, as well as our other fans and enthusiasts, who are children of all ages.
It is difficult to set up precise guidelines for our fans and enthusiasts around the world. As a beginning, however, we have established the following basic principles:
- The trust that consumers have in PLAYMOBIL® products and their quality cannot be harmed or compromised by any use of PLAYMOBIL® trademarks or copyrighted materials.
- Children will not be exposed to harmful or offensive content on a web site.
- The web site will not depict any violence that is inappropriate for children under 5.
- The web site will not discriminate or appear to discriminate against any person because of age, race, sex or religion.
On this basis, we have established the following guidelines and requirements for non-commercial web sites that use any of our trademarks or copyrighted materials.
A trademark is a word, image or slogan used to identify the products or services coming from a company. There are several trademarks which are used to identify our products and services, including but not limited to PLAYMOBIL®, PLAYMOBIL® 1.2.3, PLAYMOBIL® RC TRAIN and PLAYMOBIL® FUNPARK. We have taken steps to register these trademarks in countries around the world to ensure that the use of these trademarks identifies authentic PLAYMOBIL® products made in accordance with our standards of quality. We will allow fans and enthusiasts to use certain of the PLAYMOBIL® trademarks on web sites, only for non-commercial purposes. This means that no PLAYMOBIL® products or services are to be offered for sale, lease or rent on those web sites, and those web sites may not contain or offer links to any other web sites where PLAYMOBIL® products or services are offered for sale, lease or rent, other than web sites operated by geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG or its affiliates (such as www.playmobil.co.uk or www.playmobil.com).
No use is to be made of the stylised PLAYMOBIL® trademark, which is the logo form appearing at the beginning of this document, nor of any head from a PLAYMOBIL® figure separate from the rest of the product.
The word PLAYMOBIL® may be used, provided that the "®" symbol or "(R)" appears next to the word. The word PLAYMOBIL® should not be used as a noun, such as "Here is the PLAYMOBIL®," but rather should appear as an adjective, such as "Here is the PLAYMOBIL® figure." The appearance of the PLAYMOBIL® trademarks must be consistent with the other text in typeface and size. We prefer that the PLAYMOBIL® trademark appear in all capitals, but do not require you to do so.
Any use of the PLAYMOBIL® trademarks must be clearly identified as referring to authentic PLAYMOBIL® products, and must not indicate or imply that the web site is sponsored, authorised or otherwise approved by geobra Brandstätter or its affiliated companies. Use of PLAYMOBIL® trademarks in a large size at the top of a web page would give such an improper impression and we must forbid you from doing so.
A copyright is the right to control the copying of a creative original work, including the creation of derivative works, or works which are based on an original work. All of our products, packaging, instruction sheets and promotional materials are protected by copyright laws around the world. Copying, scanning, distributing and displaying these materials in print or on a web site would infringe our rights. However, for non-commercial purposes and in a limited manner, we will grant permission, upon request, for scanning and copying our copyrighted materials for display on a web site. To request such permission, please complete the form available at www.playmobil.online/copyright_approval, and send it to us by fax to +49-911-9666-120.
Reproduction of catalogues or of instruction sheets is prohibited.
Any use of PLAYMOBIL® copyrighted materials must be clearly identified as referring to authentic PLAYMOBIL® products, and must not indicate or imply that the web site is sponsored, authorised or otherwise approved by geobra Brandstätter or its affiliated companies.
Internet Domain Names
Internet domain names, specifically the portion which usually appears between "www." and the top level domain, such as ".com", ".net", ".org" or ".co.uk have rapidly become a way for people to find information on the Internet about companies or products. Please refrain from registering and/or using the PLAYMOBIL® trademarks as part of an Internet domain name. Such a use creates the impression that the web site is associated with or affiliated with our company or an actual PLAYMOBIL® web site, such as www.playmobil.co.uk or www.playmobil.com. We prohibit the use of any of our trademarks or copyrighted materials on any web site with a domain name that includes "playmobil" or any of our trademarks. If anyone registers such a domain name, we reserve the right to take appropriate steps to compel transfer of that domain name to geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG.
Any web site using any PLAYMOBIL® trademarks or PLAYMOBIL® copyrighted materials, must provide a disclaimer, or written statement which clearly states that the web site is not sponsored, authorised or otherwise approved by geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG or its affiliated companies, and that neither geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG nor its affiliated companies is responsible for any content appearing on such a web site. The disclaimer should appear on the first page of the web site and should also be available by a link on other pages.
A sample disclaimer you could use is: This web site is not owned, operated, sponsored or authorised by geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG. geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG does not endorse, and is not responsible for, this web site or any information or links contained herein; makes no express or implied warranties with regard to any information or links on this web site or any other linked web sites; and is not bound by any statements made on this web site, or by those who own or operate this web site. The trademarks PLAYMOBIL®, PLAYMOBIL® 1.2.3, PLAYMOBIL® RC TRAIN and PLAYMOBIL® FUNPARK and the copyrighted images of PLAYMOBIL® products are the sole and exclusive property of geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG, which reserves all rights therein.
Even if you abide by all of these guidelines (as we hope you do), we cannot be responsible for your web site, or be bound by any statements made on your web site.
PLAYMOBIL® News and Information
From time to time, we will distribute news or information about new PLAYMOBIL® products, events or services. This information may be posted on our web site or may appear in printed publications. We plan the distribution of this news and information carefully, and cannot allow rumours or non-public information to be distributed by people "trying to spread the word out." Please respect our plans and our right to keep information private until we are ready to tell the world.
A Final Note
We thank you for your anticipated cooperation in abiding by these guidelines. At the same time, however, we reserve the right to withdraw permission to use our trademarks and copyrighted materials on any web site that violates these guidelines. The Internet provides a great new opportunity for instantaneous worldwide communication that allows everyone's voice to be heard. Because the Internet is an evolving mode of international communication, we may find it necessary to modify these guidelines from time to time. While you may think that the guidelines restrict your ability to post whatever you want on a web site, please remember that we are trying to make sure that every child's experience with our PLAYMOBIL® products is a pleasant one.
geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is operated by Playmobil (UK) Ltd, a company incorporated in England & Wales with company number 01493033 and whose registered office is at, 6 Argent Court Sylvan Way Southfields Business Park, Basildon, Essex SS15 6TH (referred to as “Playmobil”, “us” or “we”). Access to and use of our website and the sale and purchase of products from our website are governed by the Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Sale (together “Terms & Conditions”) set out below. By using our website and placing orders for the purchase of our goods via our website, you are agreeing to accept these Terms & Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms & Conditions then do not use our website or place orders with us.
- Conditions of Use
- Any communication or material (other than information you provide to us when registering with us) which is sent to us by e-mail or otherwise will be treated by us as non-confidential, and may be used in such manner as we think fit. This includes, but is not limited to, disclosure, use, publication, and broadcast and we may authorise third parties to do the same. Such information shall be and will remain our property, and we shall be free to use any ideas, know-how or techniques included in any such communication for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing items incorporating such information without any form of compensation being due to the provider of such information.
- You agree that all material you submit to us is original to you, and not copied in whole or in part from any third party.
- We do not warrant or guarantee in any way that any communication, which is not made on a transactional basis, and therefore not subject to the SSL encryption process (see details of our Security Statement), is secure.
- We therefore strongly advise that no personal information, such as, an e-mail or postal address, or any credit or debit card information is contained in a non-encrypted communication. We do not accept any liability for any loss, howsoever caused, by entering data, personal or otherwise, on a non-encrypted communication. Children under the age of 16 should not enter their own personal details, but should instead give details of their parent or guardian.
- Copyright and Trade marks
- Any and all material on this website which includes, but is not restricted to, all images, text layouts, illustrations, graphics, underlying source codes and text ("the Content") is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights and is owned by Geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG of Zirndorf, Germany and used by us under licence. Unless you have the express written consent of Geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG the Content may not be, without limitation, copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, or republished. You may however download the Content for non-commercial, personal home use, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices. We do not warrant or guarantee that the use by you of any of the Content will not infringe the rights of third parties, which are not owned, controlled by or affiliated with Geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG.
- Any trade mark, including PLAYMOBIL, PLAYMOBIL FunPark, RC Train and 1.2.3, and logos displayed on this site are owned by Geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG of Zirndorf, Germany and used by us under licence. You are not permitted, save with the prior written consent of Geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG, to use any trade mark or logo so displayed and nothing contained on this site should be or can be considered to be a granting of a licence or a right to use the trademarks or logos in any manner.
- Content of Site
- The products and the prices displayed on this website are invitations to treat and in no way constitute an offer.
- We provide this website to you on an ‘as-is’ basis and while we use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on the site is up-to-date and accurate, we give no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy of the information and, to the fullest extent permissible by law, exclude all liability or responsibility for any errors contained on the site.
- We, our employees and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property (such as your computer equipment) and claims of third parties.
- The exclusions and limitations in clauses 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 are in no way intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under any consumer protection laws or other statutory rights which may not be excluded and in no way do they exclude or limit our liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents.
- We aim to ensure that the prices as indicated on the site are correct at all times however prices may not be correct at the time you place an order. We reserve the right to change prices, descriptions or products without notice.
- We may at any time, without notice, alter these Terms & Conditions and such changes will take effect when posted on the website (see date up above). It is your responsibility to read the Terms & Conditions each time you use this website and your continued use of the website shall show your acceptance to be bound by the Terms & Conditions as revised from time to time.
- Links to other websites
Links within our website may contain hyperlinks to other websites not operated or controlled by us. These are provided merely for your convenience and we are in no way responsible for the content or material on these websites. Should you choose to visit any of these websites using the hyperlinks, you do so entirely at your own risk. The fact that the hyperlink is contained in this website is no indication that we approve, endorse or recommend those websites nor does it imply that we have any association with their operators.
- Targeted Customers
This website is directed at United Kingdom residents only and is not intended for use by traders. If you wish to have a trade account please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not a resident of the United Kingdom DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. If you register with us and list your place of residence and delivery address in our registration form as being in the United Kingdom then you are representing to us that you are a resident of the United Kingdom and we will rely on this representation prior to accepting your offer to purchase any of our goods advertised for sale on this website.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and we comply with the Data Protection Laws applicable to the UK. For further details please read our Privacy Statement.
- Terms and conditions of sale
- The contract between us
- We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us, we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provided when registering.
- For the avoidance of doubt, receipt of an order via our website does not constitute acceptance of an order.
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on our website and include V.A.T.
- You may be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Click here to view our delivery charges.
- Right for you to cancel your contract
- [Subject to clause 2.3.2], you may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- You cannot cancel your contract if the goods you have ordered are newspapers or magazines or if you have taken any audio or video recording or computer software out of the sealed package in which it was delivered to you.
- To cancel your contract you must notify us in writing either by post or by email email@example.com
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then [unless, under clause 2.3.2, you do not have a right to cancel] you must send the goods back to us at our address detailed in clause 2.3.7 below at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our address detailed in clause 2.3.7 below at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit/debit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
- As well as your right to cancel your contract with us as set out in clauses 2.3.1 to 2.3.5, should you wish to return any goods, then you may do so at any time within seven working days of the purchase date PROVIDED they are returned to us in the same condition (including the original packaging) as they were when sold. If you do not have proof of purchase then, providing the goods are in the same condition (including the original packaging) as when sold we may, at our sole discretion, exchange the goods for other goods to the same value, or issue you a credit note.
- All goods being returned under this clause 2.3 should be returned to the following address:
Playmobil UK Ltd
Customer Service Department
6 Argent Court
Southfields Business Park
- Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract with you if:
- we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- we do not deliver to your area; or
- one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit/debit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract with you if:
- Items out of stock
- If an item you order is currently out of stock we will only deliver those items of your order currently in stock. Out of stock item(s) will not be delivered when they become available. OUT OF STOCK ITEMS MUST BE RE-ORDERED.
- You will only be charged for the items we deliver to you.
- Delivery of goods to you
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
- Delivery will normally be made within 5 working days after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of your order being accepted.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- Faulty Items
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
- If you notify a problem to us under this clause, our only obligation will be, at your option:
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to, at your request, refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause 2.7.3(c) above.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Sale is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable consumer protection laws or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these Terms & Conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at 6 Argent Court, Southfields Business Park, Basildon, Essex, SS15 6TH or e-mailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org All notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from time to time.
- Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions of Sale is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
You acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms of our Privacy Statement.
- Third party rights
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or agents, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
- Governing law
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
- Entire agreement
- Platform for extrajudicial online dispute resolutions
According to EU regulation Nr. 524/2013 the European Commission has established an interactive website for the extrajudicial settlement of online legal transactions. You can reach the OS platform of the European Commission here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- The contract between us
- Online Gift Certificates
- Redeeming a gift certificate online
- Gift certificates for PLAYMOBIL® Online Shops can be redeemed any time. There is no expiration date. Any unused certificate balance will be added to your account to be used as a future credit.
- Gift certificates can only be redeemed in a PLAYMOBIL® Online Shop for products that are available in the country of that webshop. The gift certificate can only be redeemed online in the same country in which it was bought. Online gift certificates are not valid in local PLAYMOBIL® stores or retailers.
- Gift certificates can only be paid for using secure payment methods (credit/debit cards and PayPal) via the online shopping cart.
- If the cost of your order exceeds the value on your gift certificate, you can pay the difference via a secure payment method during the checkout process.
- You may use any number of gift certificates in your order. One Gift Certificate can be redeemed in several steps.
- Gift certificates can be transferred to other people.
- Gift certificates are sent by email to the customer within 24 hours and can be viewed and printed under "My Account". You can check your certificate balance on the Gift Certificates page within the Online Shop by typing your certificate code into the appropriate field.
- Gift certificates are tax-free. When redeeming the certificate, applicable taxes will be added to the purchased products.
- When redeeming PLAYMOBIL® gift certificates online, both the Legal Information and Terms and Conditions apply as stated on the relevant PLAYMOBIL® website.
- When ordering an online gift certificate, the order form has to be filled in completely with all payment information. Information cannot be altered after the order is completed.
- Ordered gift certificates can only be cancelled when the certificates have not yet been redeemed.
- Information about the redemption status of the gift certificate can be obtained from PLAYMOBIL® customer services. Furthermore, the customer can find all important information under "My Account".
- Gift certificates cannot be used to buy additional gift certificates. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed anywhere other than the authorised PLAYMOBIL® country websites.
- Gift certificates and equivalent credit balances cannot be paid out in cash, refilled, used to clear any outstanding debts, or transferred to another PLAYMOBIL® customer account.
- Gift certificates can only be bought for a value between £5.00 and £50.00 (whole values only).
- Liability and risk of loss
Geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG / PLAYMOBIL® cannot be held liable for any typing errors in the email address of the gift certificate recipient. Furthermore, geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG / PLAYMOBIL® is not liable for loss, theft, abuse or the delayed transmission (e.g. due to technical difficulties) of gift certificates.
In the case of fraud, attempted deception, or suspected other illegal activities related to the purchase or redemption of PLAYMOBIL® gift certificates, geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG / PLAYMOBIL® is entitled to close the respective customer accounts and/or to ask for alternative payment methods. Access to or disbursement of the gift certificates concerned cannot be legally claimed.
- Redeeming a gift certificate online